Effective Date: July 26, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide us directly: We ask for certain information such as your name, phone number, address, and e-mail address when you register for a Donor–Network account, or if you correspond with us.
Log file information: We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Website
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Servicing legal requirements and maintaining gamete banking service relevant to tissue center operations, including but not limited to, storing information about your purchase of pregnancy quotas and attainment of pregnancy.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Donor–Network without your consent.
4. How We Store Your Information
Your information collected through our Website may be stored and processed in any country in which Donor–Network or its service providers maintain facilities.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
6. Children’s Privacy
Donor–Network does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service.
8. Contact Us
Donor–Network ApS CVR: 43408866 Vilhelm Becks Vej 30, 8260 Viby J
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 54546747
Last Updated: July 26, 2023